June 28, 2007

Eatwellians Unite!

The Eatwell Farm yahoo group has really been on fire these past few days. The normally sleepy little message board has had an explosion of posts (relatively speaking) regarding local sources for foodstuffs other than the lovely produce we get from our mutual farm. I have to admit that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the information! There are many more sources for local products than I realized, as well as small businesses doing amazing things to make eating local easier. I would like to put these in our link section, but I think we need to be somewhat discriminate about it. Where possible, I would like to share a group link so people can find sources for themselves depending on where they live.

1 comment:

*BALURDI* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.